Produktinformationen "Itsm and Charm in SAP Solution Manager"
Are you ready to forever simplify the way your company processes and attends to service requests? With AIM and ChaRM, SAP Solution Manager provides the functionality you need to do just that-and this book provides everything you need to know to take advantage of it! You'll find both the background and the configuration steps you need to have the major service functionalities up and sailing smoothly in no time.
1. Comprehensive Introduction Learn about the principles of ITSM, and see how you can integrate them holistically into Application Lifecycle Management and SAP Solution Manager.
2. Major Tools in IT Service Management Obtain the background information you need on AIM and ChaRM, understand Incident and Problem Management, learn how to work with requests for change, and much more.
3. Configuration Steps Find explicit, functional configuration instructions and screenshots that will help you get AIM and ChaRM running in your SAP system.
4. Reporting and Analytics Understand how to use key KPI-based reporting features and dashboards to monitor progress and status.
5. SAP Solution Manager 7.0 vs. 7.1 Get the nitty-gritty when it comes to differences between SAP Solution Manager releases. Also, overcome potential trip-ups, and find recommendations and best practices when upgrading. Highlights Include:
Application Incident Management (AIM)
Change Request Management (ChaRM)
SAP CRM Web UI
Application Lifecycle Management integration
Roles and responsibilities
End-to-end setup activities
Approval management procedures
Transport Management System
SAP and non-SAP changes
Deltas between 7.0 and 7.1
Reporting and analytics
Core and extended ITSM features
Galileo Press heißt jetzt Rheinwerk Verlag. von Williams, Nathan
Weiterführende Links zu "Itsm and Charm in SAP Solution Manager"