Magana, Patrick

NLP Secrets

The Hidden Truth To Understand How People Work And To Have Greater Influence On Those Around You
NLP Secrets

Gebrauchte Bücher kaufen

Information
Das Buch befindet sich in einem sehr guten, unbenutzten Zustand.
Information
Das Buch befindet sich in einem sehr guten, gelesenen Zustand. Die Seiten und der Einband sind intakt. Buchrücken/Ecken/Kanten können leichte Gebrauchsspuren aufweisen.
Information
Das Buch befindet sich in einem guten, gelesenen Zustand. Die Seiten und der Einband sind intakt. Buchrücken/Ecken/Kanten können Knicke/Gebrauchsspuren aufweisen.
Information
Das Buch befindet sich in einem lesbaren Zustand. Die Seiten und der Einband sind intakt, jedoch weisen Buchrücken/Ecken/Kanten starke Knicke/Gebrauchsspuren auf.

Neues Buch oder eBook (pdf) kaufen

Information
Neuware - verlagsfrische aktuelle Buchausgabe.
Zustand : Neu
27,40 €

inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten

Lieferzeit 1 Werktag(e)

9781646961382

Die Studibuch Philosophie

Wissen zu fairen Preisen, nachhaltig weitergeben.

Verwandte Sachgebiete

Produktdetails mehr
Einband: Gebunden
Seitenzahl: 190
Erschienen: 2020-01-06
Sprache: Englisch
EAN: 9781646961382
ISBN: 1646961382
Reihe:
Verlag: -
Gewicht: 436 g
Ever wanted the communication skills of a leader? Do you often feel there are obstacles standing... mehr
Produktinformationen "NLP Secrets"
Ever wanted the communication skills of a leader? Do you often feel there are obstacles standing between you and your goals? Have you ever wondered if you were one of them? Are you ready to take control of your life to start seeing success in all your endeavors? If you're ready to truly reprogram yourself to accomplish your best life now, then look no further - this book is for you! But what's Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) anyway, and how will it get us there?NLP describes how the brain works [neuro], how we use language in different scenarios [linguistic], and how we can master behavior patterns with time [programming]. Our drive to improve is what separates us from other creatures. We want to grow and change into our best selves, to achieve our goals, and communicate well with others along the way. Psychology scholar, Albert Mehrabian, reveals in his book Silent Messages: Implicit Communication of Emotions and Attitudes, the 7%-38%-55% rule. This rule shows how words make the least meaningful aspect of communication (only 7%). The other 93% consists of non-verbal communication - the tone of our voice, our facial expression, our body language, and so on. Beyond self-discovery and the ability to advance, NLP teaches individuals how to master these non-verbal cues, allowing us to master the art of excellent communication to the fullest. But that's not all…In this book you'll discover… How using these 5 time-tested features of NLP allow you to influence others and shape yourself to your BEST self The 1 essential truth about language you need to believe in order to exceed the limits in your life Why failure is actually feedback (and how you can apply this to your unique situation) How applying these top 15 little-known NLP techniques help you eliminate any negative thoughts holding you back The best methods of building rapport with anyone so you can achieve your goals (no matter who stands in your way) Why it's absolutely crucial to know the relationship between environment, behavior, capability, beliefs, and identity (and what this means for the goals in your life) How to use these 5 incredibly powerful NLP anchoring tricks to trigger and stay intune with your positive feelings Why you're currently limiting your progress and how knowing the timeless skills of NLP will empower you to tackle every problem in your life!...and much, much more!NLP is for anyone- but especially for those wanting to see their goals achieved, challenges won, esteem raised, problems solved, life balanced, rapport built, communication mastered, and the world with all its possibilities ready to be conquered. So if you're looking to establish new patterns of excellence in your life to gain all this and more, click "Add to Cart" now! von Magana, Patrick
Weiterführende Links zu "NLP Secrets"
Bewertungen lesen, schreiben und diskutieren... mehr
Kundenbewertungen für "NLP Secrets"
Bewertung schreiben
Bewertungen werden nach Überprüfung freigeschaltet.

Die mit einem * markierten Felder sind Pflichtfelder.

Ich habe die Datenschutzbestimmungen zur Kenntnis genommen.

Magana, Patrick mehr
Zuletzt angesehen