Produktinformationen "Reporting and Analysis with SAP BusinessObjects"
This book tells you everything you always wanted to know about getting started with the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) platform tools. Learn everything you need to know about Crystal Reports, Web Intelligence, Dashboards (Xcelsius), Analysis, Live Office, and more. What are the different capabilities of each tool? How should you choose one over another? How do you build your first report in each tool? If you want to understand what the SAP BusinessObjects BI platform can do for you, look no further. This book is your first step.
1. Reporting and Analysis Business Requirements Explore the basic business requirements for financial, sales, HR, and management analysis, and learn how each SAP BusinessObjects tool meets, or doesn't meet, these requirements.
2. Building Your First Report Dive into the details: Get step-by-step instructions and detailed screenshots for building your first report with each of the SAP BusinessObjects BI tools.
3. Best Practices Ensure that you get the most for your time and money by learning the best practices for working with SAP BusinessObjects BI tools.
4. Changes in SAP BusinessObjects 4.0 FP3 Stay up to date on the latest changes in SAP BusinessObjects 4.0, including feature pack 3, such as the introduction of the BI launch pad and BI workspaces.
5. Future Outlook Get a sneak peek at what SAP is working on for future releases of the SAP BusinessObjects BI platform.
SAP Crystal Reports
SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence
SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards
SAP BusinessObjects Analysis
SAP BusinessObjects Explorer
SAP BusinessObjects Live Office
BI launch pad
Galileo Press heißt jetzt Rheinwerk Verlag.
von Hilgefort, Ingo
Weiterführende Links zu "Reporting and Analysis with SAP BusinessObjects"